Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TGC Morocco Group Travelling Soon

Heading to Morocco soon as part of Teachers for Global Classrooms, a program run by IREX through the State Department.  Met the Morocco travel cohort about a week ago and they seem like a nice bunch of people.  Learned about the CDC website for immunization recommendations and got my shots updated this past Monday.  Sore arms and a little headache right now are way better than catching the real virus later.

Recently discovered that I will get to spend time at a secondary school in Beni Mellal.  The English teacher that I am partnered with seems really helpful.  I am eager to meet her and the students.  Feeling a little bit behind getting sub plans ready for my students for the two week period...I really need to work on reviewing my French and learning more Arabic.

(happy leap day everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment